Thursday 15 November 2012

Complete list of builds. 2012

As stated in the last post here is a full list of pictures for the build entrants.
I felt it only fair that I stepped down last night from the judging panel as my son John had two entries in the competition, I would hope that my integrity was al-right but these things have to be seen to be right don't they.
Here are the pictures from the Sunday the 4th viewing






And the entrants from last nights viewing Wednesday the 14th.






A nice high standard this year don't you think?
can you spot which are the Kit, Semi-Scratch and Scratch built?
The results and trophies will be announced at the AGM on the 12th December. 

As announced last night there are a few positions up for re-election this year including mine as Members Rep, I don't wish to stand again this year, but have agreed to carry on with the website, been given a fancy title of Webmaster, but don't forget the web is only as good as the information and content given to me, you don't want my blithering on all the time I'm sure.
I've enjoyed my time on the committee in various rolls but my home commitments have changed, that's what the politicians say isn't it!.
Duckie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...