Saturday 22 February 2014

Some good news and some bad Feb 2014

Today I have some good news and some bad!.
First the good news, the auction that was cancelled for the last club meeting due to bad weather is back on again this coming club night, 26th Feb 2014, so still a chance to grab a few bargains!.

Now for the bad news, I've just hear from Mike the social Sec that Eddie Outen one of the stalwarts of the club has passed away in his sleep and was found by his wife in bed, nothing more on this sad occasion at the moment but perhaps more will be announced at the next club meeting.

 So I'm sure you will join me in saying that we have lost a wonderful  member and a gentleman in Eddie, they don't come along  like him very often do they.
What more can I say, very sad, will publish any other information as and when I get it!.
Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...