Sunday 16 July 2017

Message from the new Commodore. 15.7.2017.


As many of you may know I have taken over as commodore after Alan stood down. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his time and effort. I have been in several model boat clubs over the past 25 years and I have been on the committee of two of them. There is a lot of work that goes behind the scenes to keep the club running. Alan has done a tremendous job improving our facilities and keeping us sailing. As have the other committee members. Thank you again Alan. 
I'm finding my feet at the moment but  if you have any suggestions or ideas for the club please let me know.

Just a reminder to all that our annual regatta takes place on Sunday 23rd July from 11-00am.  I'm working on the day unfortunately but Hopefully the sun will shine for you.

Paul the comm.
.................................................................................................
Thought you might like to see these models




Duckie!.

....................................................................................................


Garden Centre Cafe Menu.
 


........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...